Alkem Laboratories Ltd. (“Alkem,” “We,” ‘Our’) having its registered office at Alkem House, Senapati Bapat Road, Lower Parel, Mumbai – 400 013; operates www.donappcommunity.in/ (collectively, the “Website”). We are committed to protecting the privacy and security of your data. We advise you to carefully read this Privacy Notice (“Notice”) so that you know how, where, and why we use your personal data.
Your privacy is very important to us. This Notice sets out how we process your information when you use our Website or other digital platforms per data protection laws.
This Notice applies to individuals visiting our Website. The Notice applies only to the information we collect through our Website, in email, text, forms, and other electronic communication received through or in connection with our Website.
INFORMATION WE MAY PROCESS (“Personal Data”)
We may collect personal data on this Website, including information we collect while performing business transactions and information from other sources, as permitted by law.
We may collect your data, including but not limited to
- Various usage and user metrics when you visit and use our Website, including but not limited to cookies, IP addresses, device and software identifiers, referring and exiting URLs, onsite behavior and usage information, feature use metrics and statistics, usage history, and location data. While some of this data is captured directly from you, for example, by web forms and web log servers, others can be captured indirectly from third parties, for example, tracing organization details, preferences, and interests based on IP address and browsing history, respectively.
- Information that you provide to us to register to use the Website subscribe to the Company’s Service, post material, request further assistance, and apply for a position of employment with us, including but not limited to your job title, name, address, telephone number, email address, social media profile, curriculum vitae/resume, skillset, preferences, and interests.
- Information you provide us by completing any other forms on the Website or contacting us with comments or specific requests (including but not limited to your name, address, telephone number, and email address). We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with the Website.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond.
MEANS OF PROCESSING DATA
We may process your Data through the following means:
- Web job application forms/careers applications;
- Newsletter sign-ups;
- Registration for an event/activity;
- Information request mechanism (for example, Contact Us).
Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers with a small amount of data commonly used as unique anonymous identifiers. These are sent to your browser from the website you visit and stored on your computer’s hard drive. Please note that a cookie in no way gives us access to your computer; that is to say, cookies cannot access any other information on your computer.
Our Website uses these cookies to collect information and to improve our Service by making your interaction with us faster and more secure. They may be used to manage your preferences and maintain and optimize security, marketing, communication, analytics, and research.
We majorly use below types of cookies:
- Essential Cookies or Strictly Necessary Cookies – These cookies are essential to our website’s functioning and for you to move around the Website. These cookies gather no information about your browsing habits. Without these cookies, certain features could not function.
- Functional Cookies – These cookies remember how you prefer to use our Website and improve the way our Website works. These persistent cookies help us recognize you as an existing user, so it’s easier for you to return to our Website without signing in again. After signing in, the persistent cookies stay on your browser and will be read when you return to our sites. These remain on your computer/device for a pre-defined period.
- Performance Cookies – Some cookies help us with the performance and design of our Website. For example, these cookies show us statistics, which are the most frequently visited pages on the Website, help us record any difficulties you have with the Website, and whether our advertising is effective or not.
If you do not want to receive cookies, most browsers allow you to control cookies through their setting preferences. However, if you do turn off cookies in your browser, you will not be able to experience some of the features of our Website fully.
GROUNDS FOR LAWFUL PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
When we process your data, we do so primarily in connection with marketing, sale, and promotion of services that we provide or which are procured using our services and to improve and enhance the range of those services and offerings. We may process your data for recruitment, communication, sales and marketing, registration, and subscription purposes, where processing is necessary for pursuing our legitimate interests.
USE OF PERSONAL DATA
We generally use the information to establish and enhance our relationship with our users for the following purposes:
- Communication – We may use your information to administer and provide services you request or have expressed an interest in, to communicate with you in case of any inquiry or support, to send newsletters, updates, and promotional materials, to seek your opinion and feedback and personalize, to notify you about changes to our Service, and tailor any communications that we may send you.
- Career Offering – We provide career options on our Website for the users. By registering with us, they can apply to them using our online forms/links. Once you are registered with us, we may use your personal data for various job openings in our Company and send you communication in case of job vacancies.
- Advertising – We may use your information to conduct advertising and market research based on behavioral metrics, geo-location data, demographic data, and marketing preferences we capture. We may permit certain third-party companies to help us tailor advertising based on use.
- Activity Tracking – We may use your information to track your activity on our digital platforms and personalize and improve your experience. This can be used to create an individual profile for you so that we can understand and respect your preferences or for profiling purposes to enable us to personalize and tailor any marketing communications you may consent to receive from us.
- Optimization- We may use your information to operate, improve and maintain our site to prevent fraud and abuse.
- Information Sharing – We may use and share your information with third parties with whom we have a contractual relationship.
We keep your data only for the duration of legitimate business requirements or as required by law.
TRANSFERRING YOUR DATA
By using our Website or otherwise providing us with your data, you agree to us doing so by the terms of this Privacy Notice and applicable data protection laws and regulations. We will take all necessary steps to ensure that your data is treated securely and by our data protection policy, which aligns with applicable data protection legislation. As a global business, we may transfer your data to servers, entities and partners, or other trusted third parties based in other countries so that they may process personal data on our behalf. We may also transfer your data to third-party and web analytics tool providers. Alkem may permit certain third-party companies to help Alkem tailor the advertising that it thinks may be of interest to you based on your use of our Website.
We understand the importance of taking extra precautions to protect the privacy and safety of children using our Website. The Services are not intended for users under the age of 16. We do not knowingly collect personal data from children under 16 or market to or solicit information from anyone under 16. Suppose we become aware that a person submitting Personal data is under 16. In that case, we will delete all the information as soon as possible unless it is with the consent and involvement of a parent or guardian. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 16, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SECURITY: HOW SECURE IS YOUR INFORMATION WITH US?
We strive to use commercially acceptable means for protecting your information. We have implemented appropriate physical, electronic, procedural, and managerial procedures to safeguard your information against loss, unauthorized access, misuse, or modification. We require any third parties processing your information to implement the same levels of protection concerning your data.
CHANGES TO THE NOTICE
This Notice is effective as of 6th November 2018. We reserve the right to update or change this Notice at any time. We will provide you with the updated Notice when we make any substantial updates at the earliest, either through email or by providing a prominent notice of the change on the Website. You should check the Notice periodically. Your continued use of the Website after we post any modifications to the Notice on this page will constitute your acknowledgment of the modifications and your consent to abide and be bound by the modified Notice.
From time to time, we may provide links to the websites of other organizations; these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS AND WHO TO CONTACT
We will respect your legal rights regarding your data. Below are the rights granted to individuals in the EU as per the General Data Protection Regulation, and Alkem is committed to protecting the same.
- Right to be informed
- Right to access
- Right to rectification
- Right to erasure
- Right to restrict processing
- Right to data portability
- Right to object
- Right to withdraw consent
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns about this Notice / Policy or wish to exercise any of the above rights, you can contact us at email@example.com